The world in in turmoil due to the financial crisis of many countries and various Moslem regimes (dictatorships) are being
overthrown to pursue the dream of a perfect democracy. (………Ok you can stop laughing now)
South Africa is not exempted from all these events because it also affects us in one way or another. One example of this is Malema
that stirs up the youth and the unemployed in order to give him a bigger voice (not that I think he needs it?) in his attempts to overthrow the power of the current ANC structures.
You know the devil is not very smart because he uses all the old tricks – nothing new. The attempts of Malema by using the poor and unemployed is the same strategy from the French revolution. Now you might think: “Houston we have a problem! This guy poses a serious threat to South Africa and the white people then?”
Sure enough, but we have something different that the French did not have in time – and that is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and people who know how to pray and to call upon the Name of Jesus Christ. But I am not here to discuss politics to you because the Lord has called me to minister the Word of God to all in Spirit and in truth. So, the blood of Jesus and His amazing grace is also available for the likes of Malema – because Jesus Christ also died for him and all other criminals as well.
You know the Bible teaches that it is only a fool that says in his heart there is no God (Ps 14:1 & Ps 53:1), but I would like to take this a bit further (not adding to the Word because I am not at liberty to do that) but to expound on it.
- It is also a fool who thinks in his heart and acts upon it to attack the children of God;
- Just go back in history and see what happened to nations such as Egypt who dared to attack Israel. History shows their perfect plans only lasted 6 days – and Egypt was never the same again. Even the latest events of their government being overthrown by their own people is maybe still an outflow of their stupidity.
- And LISTEN UP! We as born-again children of the Almighty God has even more promises than the children of Israel!
- We are in a far better position because we stand under His grace!
- We are in a far better position because we have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
With this in mind, Malema and his likes has but one choice and that is to accept Jesus Christ as his savior and God. He will either use his big voice to call upon God to praise His Name or he will use it to call for mercy when God is protecting His people! So, please stop stressing and fearing about what one man can do to this country or to you. Rather start praising God for what He can do!
- Because when He speaks – it happens! Remember? He spoke the creation into existence!
- When He promise – He delivers!
- What He says He will do – He will not back down from! Amen!
A few months ago (March 2011), I posted four teachings ( in Afrikaans) in regard to the fear that was overpowering people in this country about the prophecies of Siener van Rensburg – specifically about the “night of the long knifes”. Furthermore, that this fear of the children of God is actually feeding this negative prophecy and giving more territory to satan.
I feel lead by the Spirit of God to revise and repost the specific prayer in English and please forward it to as many people as possible, that we can start praying. Feel free to add to the prayer if you feel compelled by the Holy Spirit to do so and also send it back to us for completeness.
The prayer will follow with the next posting.
” Besides, God is able to make every blessing of yours overflow for you, so that in every situation you will always have all you need for any good work. As it is written, “He scatters everywhere and gives to the poor; his righteousness lasts forever.” Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread to eat will also supply you with seed and multiply it and enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. In every way you will grow richer and become even more generous, and this will produce thanksgiving to God because of us. (2Co 9:8 – 11)
Be blessed in Jesus Name.