An objective of the College is that a student learns, not about the Bible, but learns the Bible as the Word of God and its relevant imbedded Biblical truths.
All Certificates and Degrees received from the College via the University, will be based upon applicable mandatory coursework and proficiency. It is expected from all students to apply self-discipline, comprehensive study and own insight throughout their entire course. As a student completes each course, it should be e-mailed to the College for grading. The specific criteria for marking of all assignments as well as a minimum percentage criterion will apply and will be forwarded to each student upon application.
Some of our courses will require formal training sessions for practical studies and to monitor the progress of the students throughout the year. At least 2 of the three scheduled training sessions should be attended at the students own cost for travelling and accommodation. These training sessions will be scheduled across South Africa in order to provide the training sessions closer to the students as far as possible.
All students will be required to complete at least 3 Thesis per subject, which could involve the answering of a set of questions or to write an overview of a lesson or even to do research and compile a new explication in regard to a specific topic. Senior students will also be required to plan and implement a specific project as part of their leadership curriculum. The final document submitted for approval would then be a demonstration of practice. The structure, focus and content of the students projects will take on a wide range of differing forms, appropriate to the actual area of ministry in which each is involved. The project will become a demonstration of practice or creative work, including a commentary on applied reflections. The completed report should be in 12 pitch font, double spaced and with a minimum of 25 pages and up to a maximum of 50 pages, including references within the body of the work, attachments wherever appropriate, and with relevant bibliographical references at the end.
The academic year starts in February of each year and ends in the second week of November with a final graduation ceremony in the last weekend of November. However, students may apply and start with their courses any time of the year.
No certificates will be issued unless all required subjects (courses) have been completed in full. Only reports will be issued of all courses passed until all requirements have been met and all fees paid before any certificate, diploma or degree will be issued to any student.
Statement of Faith:
The statement of Faith of this Bible College and Galilee International Ministries (SA) will be soon available on the relevant website (www.galmin.co.za) or can be requested by email.
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and Conditions of the Bible College are as follows:
- BinaH Advanced Bible College is the official training centre of Galilee International Ministries (SA) and registered with Therapon University (USA) for theological studies.
- Each student should acquaint him/herself with the Terms and Conditions and will be expected to sign a declaration form with the application that he/she will abide by the relevant terms as set out;
- Once the agreement has been signed by both parties, it will then be accepted that the applicant is completely conversant with the detail of the said Terms and Conditions.
- Each student should acquaint themselves on the following matters as set out in the prospectus of the Bible College, before applying for any course curriculum:
- The Format of the Bible College being an on line system and that each student should have access to computer equipment and relevant programs such as Word, Adobe and email;
- The requirement to attend at least two formal training sessions per year at own cost;
- The accreditation of the course curriculum takes place through Therapon University and the A.A.A.T.I.
- That success will only be achieved once all quality and quantity requirements per course module has been reached.
- The contents of the application form is intended to apply for enrolment to the BinaH Advanced Bible College and related theological studies.
- Each student accepts the statement of faith (doctrine) as set out on the website of Galilee International Ministries (SA) as being the doctrinal basis for the tuition given.
- With the aforementioned stipulation in mind, each student commits to submit him/herself to the teachings of the lecturers even if he/she would not agree in principle with specific teaching material. However, each student will have the option to bring any discrepancies/false teachings according to their knowledge and understanding under the attention of the specific lecturer and the Registrar of the Bible College per written letter, explaining the specific teaching and the full reasoning behind it. However, even if the student remains in disagreement of the specific teaching after a mediation process and wish to withdraw from the Bible College, it will be accepted on the basis that no course fees will be refunded for subjects paid for and delivered via an electronic facility according to the relevant agreement.
- Each student promises to diligently study the applicable material, complete all compulsory thesis, exams and other practical exercises as required per course module to the best of their abilities.
- Each student is bound to pay the required tuition fees on time in order to progress. No teaching material will be provided except when payment in full has been received in the banking account. The College commits to forward the relevant training material within 7 days from the time the deposit has been received, or as per specific agreement between Faculty and student;
- The formal written agreement between the applicant and BinaH Bible College (on behalf of Galilee International Ministries (SA), will constitute a legal agreement between the parties only when signed by the applicant and approved by duly appointed representatives and relevant fees received in the specified banking account of the College. The agreement will only be applicable to the course curriculum as selected and described in the relevant application document.
- Each student should recognize that, even after they have completed the training curriculum, neither the College nor Galilee International Ministries (SA) can guarantee that there will be an opening for them in any church or ministry.
- BINAH Advanced Bible College of Galilee International Ministries (SA) and Therapon University or any of their officials, employees or representatives are indemnified against any loss, damage or injury caused to any person or property for whatever reason or cause, either directly or indirectly.
- Each student on site for training purposes (wherever it may take place), will take normal precautions, especially in regard to extramural and recreational activities, for the protection of both person and property.
- The course fees includes the cost of rapports and Certificates being issued by Galilee International Ministries (SA) and includes the cost of Certificates and Degrees being issued by Therapon University from USA. Rapports for all attendees passing the minimum criteria will be issued by Galilee International Ministries (SA) where necessary.
- It is expected of all course students to be people of integrity and that no illegal copies of our lectures will be allowed or distributed. Each file distributed to a course applicant will have a secret code identifying the student and any illegal copies will be traced back to the original student;
- BinaH Advanced Bible College and Therapon University prohibits discrimination against current or prospective students on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age or disability. Therefore, academic credit will be given not only for understanding the criteria of competency, but also for demonstrating actual competence itself. Each individual is entitled to equal opportunity for recognition of equal accomplishment and ability.
- By this non-discrimination statement, the College and University does not disclaim any right it might otherwise have to maintain its commitment to its Christian identity or the doctrines inherent in the Bible and therefore retain the right NOT to ordain any student as a pastor if enough evidence exists that the said student is willfully proclaiming another gospel or not living according to biblical standards.
- Group rates & discounts:
- The provision of the relevant training material is provided at a discounted rate;
- Most of the relevant fees will be utilized for purposes of obtaining the relevant Certificates and Degrees from Therapon University, which is normally paid in US Dollars;
- However, if more than 5 students apply from one venue, we will apply a 10% discount on the Registration and/or Course fees.
- Students registered with Galilee International Ministries (SA) either as a Full member or a Missions Partner (GAMP) and their membership fees are paid up to date, will be exempted from the applicable registration fees.