The only criteria linked to the releasing of the fulfillment of a promise is: FAITH!
We have to start to believe the Word of God as truth. But before we can come to that, we need to find and search back to our roots; Who is this God that we serve? Do we really know Him?
We learn to know Him by His characteristics and attributes and values. We learn to know Him through the praise and worship from His people – (Israel and the Church of today). We learn to know Him through specific men of God such as Moses, Abraham, David , King Solomon and even from the Apostles such as Paul, Peter and John. And the best of all – we learn to know Him even better through Jesus Christ.
“And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory. (1Ti 3:16-KJV)
Jesus Christ is and was and will be the greatest man in history:
- Although He was man, He was also God manifested (revealed) in the flesh;
- He had no servants, yet they called Him Master;
- Had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher;
- Had no medicines, yet they called Him Healer;
- He had no army, yet kings feared Him;
- He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world;
- His people never crowned Him as King, yet they called Him the King of Kings;
- He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him;
- He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today;
- They blaspheme His Name, yet His Name is powerful for demons to flee when mentioned;
- Although the world denied Him, ignored Him and falsified His Message, still – “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (Joh 3:16-KJV)
I feel honored and blessed to know Him and to be a servant of Jesus who loves us!