Kids were asked questions about the Old and New Testaments. They have not been retouched or corrected (i.e., incorrect spelling has been left in.)… Enjoy!
* In the first book of the bible, Guinessis, God got tired of creating the
world, so he took the Sabbath off.
* Adam and Eve were created from an apple tree. Noah’s wife was called
Joan of Ark. Noah built an ark, which the animals come on to in pears.
* Lot’s wife was a pillar of salt by day, but a ball of fire by night.
* Samson was a strongman who let himself be led astray by a Jezebel
* Moses led the hebrews to the Red Sea, where they made unleavened bread
which is bread without any ingredients.
* The Egyptians were all drowned in the dessert. Afterwards, Moses
went up on Mount Cyanide to get the ten ammendments.
* The seventh commandment is thou shalt not admit adultery.
* The greatest miracle in the Bible is when Joshua told his son to stand
still and he obeyed him.
* David was a hebrew king skilled at playing the liar. he fought with the
Finklesteins, a race of people who lived in Biblical times.
* Solomon, one of David’s sons, had 300 wives and 700 porcupines.
* It was a miracle when Jesus rose from the dead and managed to get the
tombstone off the entrance.
* The people who followed the lord were called the 12 decibels. The epistles
were the wives of the apostles.
* One of the oppossums was St. Matthew who was also a taximan.
* Christians have only one spouse. This is called monotony.