Today we’re fasting from the thought that says: “People are against me.”
This thinking stops your love-walk. It’s hard to love people that you think are against you. It stops your faith, as well. When you’re concerned about what others think, you are not standing on God’s promises. Your eyes can’t focus on two things at once–when you get your eyes on what others think of you, you take them OFF of what God thinks of you.
1. Think on what God thinks about you. Psalm 139: 17 says, “How precious are Your thoughts toward me, O God. If I could count them, they would outnumber the sands by the seashore.”
2. Realize “even if.” EVEN IF, people are against you, it has NO POWER, because God is for you. Romans 8:31 says, “If God be for us, who can be against us?”
3. Recognize where the battle is...NOT AGAINST FLESH AND BLOOD—Ephesians 6:12. We are pulling down strongholds that come from THOUGHTS that oppose the Word of God. DON’T see people as your enemy.
4. No weapon formed against you can prosper. (Isaiah 54:17) Condemn every thought that accuses you or threatens you. When a city “condemns” a building—it means, you can’t live there, or build on that property. Refuse to build upon any thoughts that oppose you or oppose the Word of God.
5. Stop letting people have so much power in your life. Jesus is your Lord—you’re under His authority, not the authority of others’ expectations, plans, or opinions of you.
THINK IT & SAY IT:
God’s thoughts toward me are precious. His opinion of me is all that matters. He is for me, not against me. EVEN IF, people are against me, it doesn’t matter. I refuse to give them power over my life. I am under the power of God, and I walk in
The Fast from wrong thinking is a revolutionary approach to identify and conquer thought patterns, mindsets and mentalities at work to defeat you. Over 50,000 people have joined. You can find archives and videos at fromtheinsideout.us that will further help change you from the inside out built on the foundation of God’s Word