Today, we’re fasting from “It’s IMPOSSIBLE.”
Jesus said “All things are possible to him who believes!” (Mark 9:23)
What is in your life today that you have given up on or considered impossible? Whatever it is (provided it’s legal!), don’t ever give up. NEVER NEVER NEVER give up!
The New York Times interviewed me and asked me, since racial issues were such a big story in the elections, was I going to talk about ‘race’ on Sunday. I answered, “Race is a big story, but SOMEONE RISING FROM THE DEAD IS EVEN BIGGER!” There is no greater story than the resurrection of Jesus! She asked me what I would specifically say about it. I said, “If a man can rise from the dead, anything is possible!”
1. Think about the resurrection every day! This reveals the miraculous power of God to do anything!
2. Eliminate thinking that says, “I can’t believe that.” Cynicism and skepticism have filled our culture. We need to get out of the habit of questioning and doubting the possibility of things. When you think there’s no way, JESUS IS THE WAY!
3. Deal with the real problem. It’s not whether God will help. It’s whether we believe. The man with the demon-possessed son came to Jesus and said, “If you can do anything, help us…” Jesus responded and said, “If you can believe…” See it’s not whether God can do it. It’s whether we can believe it. And remember that faith comes from hearing God’s Word. (Romans 10:17)
4. Believe that your words move mountains. Matthew 17:20 says, “You shall say to this mountain ‘Remove from here to there’, and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you.”
5. Meditate on people who had an impossible situation turn around. Abraham was 99 years old when he had a son. Sarah was 90! Moses parted the Red Sea. The list goes on and on. Find those people in the Bible and fill your mind with their testimonies. Hebrews 12:1 says, “We have a great cloud of witnesses surrounding us…” If it could happen for them, it can happen for you and IT WILL, if you don’t throw away your confidence in God’s promise…because THE ONLY THING IN THIS WORLD THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE is that: it is impossible for God to lie. (Hebrews 6:18)
THINK IT & SAY IT:
Since Jesus rose from the dead, anything is possible. I expect impossible situations to become possible today. I CAN BELIEVE THAT!
Jesus is my way when there seems to be no way. I BELIEVE GOD CAN AND WILL DO ANYTHING IN HIS WORD THAT I BELIEVE.
Since my words can move mountains, nothing will be impossible to me. I will not throw away my confidence in God’s promises, because there is only one thing in this world that is impossible—for God to lie. Therefore, His promises WILL happen in my life, beginning today!
The Fast from wrong thinking is a revolutionary approach to identify and conquer thought patterns, mindsets and mentalities at work to defeat you. Over 50,000 people have joined. You can find archives and videos at fromtheinsideout.us that will further help change you from the inside out built on the foundation of God’s Word