Galilee International Ministries (SA)
PO Box 11207, Suiderberg, Pretoria, 0055 South Africa 080-792-NPO
Summary of Organizational Structure:
- President: – Prof. Eric J Heath (Th.D; Ph. D.)
- Executive Board: Dr. Frank Kotze (Th.D.); Past Tracey Miles; Past Lorraine Kotze (B. Min.) ; Past Toby Ngwenya (B. Min)
- General Secretary – Venetia Heath
- Contact: email@example.com
- Past Dirk de Beer ( Krugersdorp)
- Bishop N.E Dube (Johannesburg)
BinaH Advanced Bible College: “To teach with insight and understanding”
- Gauteng Principal – Vacant
- Mpumalanga Principal – Past Toby Ngwenya;
- North West Principal – Dr. Frank Kotze
- International Studies: Past Toby Ngwenya
- The complete Prospectus is available on the website.
Connect with us:Previously we had a church in Danville, Pretoria as our home base for the Organization, but our current vision is to plant new churches in all areas of South Africa as the Lord leads us to do as well as to support other congregations in teaching, re-structuring, re-focussing and to grow to maturity. Through this vision we utilize the relevant congregations which we support as a personal home base. Currently we are looking for a suitable venue in Pretoria to start up a new church which will feature once again as our own home base for the organization. If you are interested in:
- Receiving a quarterly Newsletter (“The Fishing Vessel”) and “The Fish Net” – which will provide you with an updated Annual Projects List of Galilee Ministries and its Partners, you can download it from the “Newsletter Page”.
- Becoming a Full Member or Partner, you can download the Application template by clicking on the following button. Follow the instructions on the Template to complete the form and to submit it to us for approval: Download
- Or: You can just complete the box provided below and submit it by pressing (Sending) in this regard.