Although we acknowledge the fact that the Church should put out as many men and women in the harvest field as workers because of the times, it is quite shocking to find how many Bible Schools are sending people out as “Pastors”, while they are still ill-equipped with Biblical knowledge and understanding and some not even called for this level of ministry (5-fold ministry).
With this in mind and from personal experience in the field, our vision is to:
- Produce relevant up to date training material and practices of exceptional high standards;
- Teach with insight and understanding and to instill a spirit of learning and yearning after the truth of God’s Word;
- Equip and empower the potential leaders with knowledge and leadership skills.
- Teach and lead them into a personal relationship of faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ;
- Create /establish a platform for radical discipleship and ministry in the field;
- Ensure that each student understands the value and importance of the ministry and to live a life of integrity according to a Code of Ethics in the ministry.
BinaH Advanced Bible College firmly believes in the following scripture:
- All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. (2Ti 3:16-17 KJV)
The Word commands us to make disciples and not pastors, prophets or doctors in Theology. Although it is not entirely wrong, the focus of the church should be right and our activities aligned with the focus. People should be trained to be disciples first and foremost and it is God’s prerogative to call them to a “higher office” – to be part of the 5-fold ministry. Thereafter we should be able and available to train and equip them with the necessary knowledge and skills. Training and knowledge goes hand in hand with the calling to the ministry, in the same sense that the Apostles/disciples had at least a 3 year period of training under the Master Himself.
The establishment of this Bible College was done purely because of the need that exists for the deeper knowledge of the Word of God. Therefore the focus will also be on the personal and advanced level of equipping and teaching. All program leaders on staff have vast experience in the ministry and they bring a richness of knowledge, insight and experience to the table through the lectures and personal facilitation sessions.
(Our pastors and teachers who do not appear in this picture is Past’s Chris Smit and Toby Ngwenya.)