Potential students should follow the following steps:
- Click on the “download” button above and open up the pdf-file;
- Save the file on your computer and then complete the relevant questions in the boxes provided;
- Save the Template on your computer again with a suitable file name;
- Attach the file and send it via email to: email@example.com
- Or, Click on the “Connect” button on the main menu. Scroll down to the “Leave a Reply” box and complete all relevant information as well as the following message: “Request Bible College Application ”.
- Course programs will only be forwarded (electronically by email) once the required application form has been received, processed and relevant course fees paid into our banking account. Course programs will be forwarded to the students per module and according to the progress they make.
- The course fees include the cost of rapports and Certificates being issued by Galilee International Ministries (SA) and includes the cost of Certificates and Degrees (in US$) being issued by the University in USA.
- Although the course fees are already provided at a minimum rate, a specific discount per campus or scenario is available:
- Group rates: If more than 20 people apply from one venue;
- Married couples: If both register and pay the full amount, a discount of R 300 in total will be applicable.
- Membership: If the student is registered with Galilee International Ministries (SA) either as a Full member or a Missions Partner (GAMP) and their membership fees are up to date, a 10% discount will be applicable.
The Payment Detail:
Payments can be made to the banking account of the College in the form of cash or electronic transfers – the College does not have credit card facilities. Students are required to notify the College of incoming payments, particularly if they are transferred electronically. When depositing into the College account, it is important to use your College number as part of your payment reference. A student number will be issued by the University upon receipt of your application form and it will also suffice as your reference number in all correspondence with the College.
Payments issuing from foreign countries may take the form of a bank draft, or preferably, a telegraphic transfer (TT) – as this is a safer option. Always remember to include the cost of the bank service fees for both drafts and TT’s (usually around R150.00).
The bank details for College payments will only be provided once an applicant has completed the applicable application form and it’s been approved by the Faculty.
- Please note that all fees are significantly subsidized.
- Full-time students may apply with a full motivation for further bursary assistance. Study bursaries will only be applied if it is provided by a sponsor.
- Fees do not include the purchase/provision of textbooks or printing of lectures.
- The College does not offer any accommodation for students.
Prof. Eric J. Heath (Th.D; Ph.D.) President: BinaH Advanced Bible College