Galilee International Ministries (SA) has been honored by our Partners and Sponsors to have planted two tents since 2009 for the purpose of proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all nations in the South Africa. We have also purchased a new tent in 2014 through the support of our sponsors, which will enable us to continue with our evangelical outreaches.
We are not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and in a time like this, the Church needs to proclaim the Gospel of hope and love to all people! We truly believe and still experience the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ unto salvation and healing for all.
The purpose of the Tent Crusade is to bring:
- the good news to the poor,
- to announce release to the prisoners
- recovery of sight to the blind
- to set the oppressed people free; and
- to announce the year of the Lord’s favour. (Luke 4:18 -19; ISV)
- Also to equip them with the Word of God to become disciples who would spread the Gospel to the ends of the earth. Then to empower those who have been called into the ministry and to support them in their individual ministries as far as possible.
Our first tent was planted and dedicated to the Lord Jesus Christ in the Tshivhilwi district of Venda, in South Africa and the second one was dedicated in October 2010 to the Gaanspan community near Jan Kempdorp. This one was the first pentecostal tent to be erected in this area and seeing that there is no other facility for church purposes, this surely was a godsend.
Unfortunately, most of our time was taken up during the 2010 and 2011 period to compile business cases and proposals for humanitarian and spiritual development projects across South Africa and therefore our vision to plant tents for new churches did not receive the necessary attention as it should have.
However, we are back on track and the Lord Jesus Christ has openend up many other doors for us to minister the Word of God to the people in specific areas and farms, and even planting a new church at these places. Our next annual plan (which is available on the Projects List & Funding page), clearly indicates that we endeavor to conduct at least three main evangelical outreaches per year and plant churches wherever the Lord leads, and to support current ministries (on request) through Evangelical Outreaches across South Africa and even beyond our borders. The areas that we are looking into are as follows:
- Pretoria & Krugersdorp, Gauteng Province
- Warrenton / Jan Kempdorp / Deneysville, etc. in Northern Cape Province
- Messina (Tshipise) & Venda district in Limpopo Province
- Middelburg, Ermelo and Standerton in Mpumalanga Province.
- Other smaller towns wherever the need exists and where the Lord leads us.
More information will be posted as soon as each project plan is finalised.
GALILEE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES (SA)
Contact any of the following persons for more details:
Prof. Eric Heath, Past. Dave Miles or Past. Chris Smit at: