- Overall Vision Statement:
To join all member congregations in one body unto unity in the Spirit, in order to proclaim the message of the true faith in the only God and Father, our Lord Jesus Christ, through the bond of peace, as we are called to one faith and one baptism in unfeigned love.
I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (Eph 4:1-6)
2. Mission Statement:
2.1 Overall Focus:
- Serve as custodians of the preaching of the Word of God in plain truth (2 Tim 3:16);
- Unite individual Apostolic and Pentecostal congregations and ministries of the Gospel of Jesus Christ under one organization and to promote the new mutual relationship of partnership, unity, cooperation and fellowship in the love of Jesus Christ. (Ef 4:1-6)
- Embrace each other in forbearance in regard with specific scriptural revelations which do not have any significant salvation value, and which do not contradict the true gospel of Jesus Christ;
- Acknowledge and respect the relevant 5-fold ministries of all members and to support each one in order for the Body of Christ to be sound and fully equipped.
- Provide each congregation in the Organization the freedom to function on an autonomous basis but still:
- With the benefits of participation in a larger organization, such as, diverse resources; training and development; conferences; preachers; literature; outreaches; etc.
- Within certain guidelines and criterion according to the prescripts of the Word and Code of Conduct;
2.2 Leadership Training and Development Focus:
- Provide training and development through specified enhancement workshops via our Bible College and international accredited University;
- Identify and develop the full potential of current and new leaders through leadership seminars (Tit 2: 2-8);
- Establish the selection, training and ordination of new leaders (pastors) in the organization;
2.3 Focus on the whole person
Focus on body, mind and spirit as follows:
- Spiritual upliftment focus:
- Activate and mobilize congregations and preachers of the organization in joint evangelical outreaches (team work) and special events to bring the lost into the Kingdom of God.
- Develop the outreach sites into autonomous churches by planting tents, etc.
- Distribute Bibles, Tracts and Christian literature to feed the spiritual needs of the people.
- Support established churches, workers, specialists and missionaries to accelerate their desired outcome through a support network for the mission field.
- Discern and identify new ministries under the guidance of the Holy Spirit as well as the placement and support of new pastors in these ministries (national and international)
- Community Upliftment Focus (Humanitarian Projects):
- The strategy is to get the community involved in any development project with the main focus on:
- Job creation & sustainability. Restoration of the family units by providing work closer to home;
- Improvement of lifestyle and overcome poverty
- Social upliftment of communities through the teaching of basic life skills and personal development;
- Providing information and teaching regarding HIV/AIDS, Christian principles and various awareness projects.
- Providing the resources and skills to teach communities to be self-sustaining by growing vegetables and fruit for their own use and for the market;
- Assist in the process of sinking boreholes, the installation of pumps, pipes and water tanks to provide fresh water to the community.
- Assist in the provision of basic medical supplies and treatment to communities and persons when required.
- In association with business partners and Foundations, any other major humanitarian and social developments such as:
- Building of community centers & clinics;
- Establishment and management of orphanages and old age homes;
- Any other development as required;
- Project management and to oversee the implementation of all identified projects with the available funds on ground level across Africa.
2.4 Internal Focus:
- Establish specific actions/ programs to generate funds for purposes of sustainability and funding of projects;
- Establish a priority list of projects and specific decision making criteria, according to which funds and resources will be allocated to each project;
- Establish, maintain and promote national and international relationships with other organisations and ministries;
- Keep all members in contact and fully informed of all events and important meetings through a proper communication system;
- Establish and effectively manage a resource pool to the benefit of all member congregations, either on an individual or collectively on organizational level for purposes such as Conferences; outreaches; etc.